The website www.SetStay.com (the “Site”) is published and maintained by Frisp Technologies Pvt Ltd(“Company”), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India. When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Sites (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of the Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Sites may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Sites.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between the company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
SITE AND IT’S CONTENTS
- This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose
- SetStay.com currently accepts cards issued inside India for hotel and flight bookings only for check-in date minimum of 72 hours from the time of transaction.
- As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the Company. The Company does not control such Sites and is not responsible for their contents. The Company’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by the Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, the Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
- If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by the Company, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claims that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way the Company uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by the Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
Note: SetStay reserve the right to cancel the reservation at anytime as per company discretion/Non availability of the hotel/ or any other reason. In this situation customer is eligible for a full refund without any deduction (the promo code amount will not be refunded but the promo code may be reissued). SetStay will not be liable for any loss due to the Non availability of the hotel/ or any other reason.
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to the Company does not cause the Company to have any special responsibility to you.
- The copyright in the contents of this Site belongs to the Company. Accordingly, the Company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the content of this Site without permission of the Company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
- The materials on this Site are provided on an “As Is” basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Company disclaims all liability to you or to any other person for any loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever incurred due to a fare hike on bookings made through this Site.
- The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavor to ensure your fullest satisfaction. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators.
- You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis maybe prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. The Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage what so ever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
- You also acknowledge that through this Site, the Company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking of tickets and hotel services to you. Company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person(airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site.
- Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
- If for any reason, the law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
- The Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- The Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- The Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of the Company’s systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, the Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- If the Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then the Company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through the Company.
- You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your own risk as to cost and consequences
- Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
- By offering bookings for sale travel to particular destinations, the Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such a point is advisable or without risk. The Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- The Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. The Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- The Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- No waiver by the Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- SetStay reserves the right to remove/modify any promotion code (hereinafter “Promo Code”) without prior notification.
- In the event of cancellation of bookings done using the Promo Code, the promo code discount amount shall be also deducted from the amount refunded to the Customer along with the standard cancellation charges.
For example : If the total invoice is of INR 1000 and the discount offered is of INR100, in the event of cancellation of the booking the total amount refunded will be INR 1000(Total invoice amount) – INR 100 (Promo Code discount offered) – INR100 (Cancellation Charges) = INR 800 will be refunded.
- The terms and conditions for using the Promo Code are defined and SetStay reserves the right to update the same from time to time.
- The usage limits of a Promo Code by the Customer for bookings within a specific time period shall be governed by SetStay.
Setstay.com allow travel agents across the world to use our hotel and flight booking services through our website.
Agents will get the following benefits for booking with setstay.com :
- Travel Agent will get 12% Commission on every hotel bookings across the world.
- Travel Agent will get unique agency code which will be used for getting commission.
- Setstay follow Cut N Pay model, So travel agent only pay for the net rates.
- Setstay will collect the payment on behalf of hotel.
- If in any case, Hotel get sold out after the payment than setstay.com will provide the alternative options (similar star category ) to the travel agent or will offer full refund to the travel agent without any deduction.
- Setstay will also provide time to time incentive and offers to best performers.
- SetStay reserves the right to remove/modify any conditions without prior notification.
Restrictions/ Conditions for travel agent bookings :
- Whether hotel allow free cancellation for some reservation, still 10% charges will be deducted as payment gateway handling charges and reservation handling charges to the travel agent for any cancellation or changes in the reservation.
- Travel agent should not disclose the secret agency coupon code to any other party, If the code is lost or compromised travel agent should immediately report the same to setstay.com for new code generation.
- Setstay reserves the right to close or delete any account of travel agent if found misusing the website in any manner without prior notification.
- If any dispute arises between you and the Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act,1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Delhi, India.
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BELOW MENTIONEDARE THE SPECIFIC HOTEL TERMS.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- Check-in time is 12 pm and check-out time is 12 pm. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren’t part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you’re checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year’s Eve etc. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges)need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- Government has levied service tax on hotel room charges effective on stays from 1st May2011. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
- On Every hotel available on SetStay.com, Hotels has indicated their cancellation terms and conditions, As mentioned setstay.com does not charge any cancellation fees as well ( In case of fully refundable and changeable hotels only). However, Credit card company or Bank may charge the transaction fees which will be non refundable in every booking ( Usually of 5%). This fees will be borne by the customer and will not be refunded.
- Hotels being booked may have their own cancellation policy and may charge user accordingly.
- Cancellations and changes can only be done by our call-center .
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either on Email and on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained. The Company shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating the Company and also through any other medium including, but not limited to.
- If you don’t show up at the hotel, you’ll still be charged the entire amount.
Modifications & Refunds:
- Do not call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel’s agents can’t make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated rates.
- We take at least 7 to 15 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account. The payment gateway charges will be borne by the customer at the time of refund (i.e. up to 5% of the total booking value). Rest of the amount will be refunded back to the customer.
- Company will not be liable for any charges occurring due to any type of delay or non receiving of the email or call at our end for the cancellation or changes outside the change/cancellation window.
Booking Flight Tickets
Ø Can I book tickets for infants on Setstay.com?
Yes, you can book flight tickets for infants less than two years of age. To avail the infant fares, the infant must be under 24 months of age throughout the entire itinerary that you’re booking. This includes both outbound and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
Ø What is the maximum number of tickets I can book?
A maximum of 9 seats can be booked at one time. If you need to book for more than 9 travelers you can do so with a new booking for the additional travelers
Ø Why do I see ‘No Results’ on the flight search-result page?
Clear your browser cache and try the search again. If you still don’t get any flight results, it may either be because we can’t find flights for that route or because there’s no availability of flights for your dates. We request to enter any other suitable date of travel and book your tickets.
Ø I entered my payment details and submitted the information. My card is charged but I see a blank screen. What now?
We’re really sorry for the inconvenience. Please don’t worry. We’ll call you within four hours and complete this booking offline (If the fare is available). We suggest you do not try booking again as you may end up getting charged twice
Ø How do I confirm my seat assignment?
Setstay.com doesn’t do pre-seating. Some airlines will confirm your seat assignments – their rules vary for doing so. Call your airline directly to check whether you get to choose your seat.
Ø How do I get a copy of my e-ticket?
We e-mail you your e-ticket within 30 minutes of your booking on the same e-mail address you mentioned at the time of booking.
Ø What documents do I need to carry to check-in for my flight?
It is mandatory to carry a government issued photo identification (ID) proof along with the E-Ticket copy. The same is verified by the airport security as well as the airline at the check-in counter. On presenting your photo ID proof and E-Ticket copy, your boarding pass will be issued.
For international flights, your passport is the only valid photo ID proof that will be accepted. In case of an infant travelling, it is mandatory to carry the birth certificate of the infant along with the ticket. It is not mandatory to carry the credit/debit card that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking.
In case of international travel, each passenger must ensure that they carry a relevant visa, transit visa (if applicable), immigration clearance and travel with a passport, with a validity of at least 6 months as on date of travel. We are not liable for any Visa and passport issues.
Ø How do I get a boarding pass for an e-ticket?
You need to show the print out of your e-ticket with your e-ticket number at the check-in counter. The airline representative will issue your boarding pass at that time.
Ø Is it necessary to carry my e-ticket with me?
Yes, it’s very important. Some airports don’t allow you inside without a printout of your e-ticket, so be sure to carry one with you.
Ø Do I have to pay something extra at the airport?
It depends on the airport you are flying from.
Ø How do I know what terminal will my flight take off from /land on?
Your terminal will be mentioned in the e-ticket. If not mentioned, please call airline call center to confirm before your journey.
Ø Do I have to show ID proof at the time of check-in?
Yes. The airline and airport authorities may or may not check your ID proof but we strongly recommend that you carry a government-issued photo-id proof with you whenever you fly.
Ø How long before flight departure do I need to be at the airport?
In case of domestic travel, Setstay requests you to arrive at the flight counter at least 2 hours prior to departure.
In case of international travel, please arrive at least 3 hours prior to departure
Ø I entered wrong spelling for my name while booking. How can I change it?
You can call us to check if the airline you’ve booked with entertains change-of-name requests. Most of them do, and we can pass on your request. However, if the airline doesn’t allow it, you’ll have to cancel and re-book the ticket. Standard change/cancellation charge will apply by the airline as per the ticket policy and also setstay will charge Rs. 350 for any change and Rs. 550 per person cancellation on above to airline charge.
Ø I have entered the wrong name. How can I change it?
The airline doesn’t allow name change on the ticket, you’ll have to cancel and re-book the ticket. Airline cancellation charges and SetStay cancellation fee applicable.
Ø I selected the wrong prefix (Mr/Mrs) to a passenger’s name while booking. How can I get this changed?
Just call us and tell us your PNR number. We’ll find out if your airline supports title change and if it does, we’ll pass on your details to them. If the airline doesn’t allow title change you’ll have to cancel and then re-book the ticket with the correct title. Airline cancellation charges and SetStay cancellation fee applicable.
Ø When is the latest I can cancel my flight ticket?
Cancellation can be done only 24 hours prior to the flight with us. All cancellations done within 24 hours of flight time will have to be coordinated by the traveler directly with the respective Airline
Ø What is the cost of making an cancellation?
All cancellation comes at a fee that varies from airline to airline. In addition to this fee, SetStay charges an amendment handling fee of Rs.550 per passenger in case of both offline and online amendments. Please note that any Amendment and Cancellation can be done only 24 hours prior to the flight with us. All cancellations done within 24 hours of flight time, will have to be coordinated by the traveler directly with the respective Airline
Ø What is the cost of making an amendment?
All amendments come at a fee that varies from airline to airline. In addition to this fee, SetStay charges an amendment handling fee of Rs.350 per passenger in case of both offline and online amendments. SetStay will collect these charges from the User when he / she make change in the travel plan. SetStay will also collect the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made. The fare difference is decided by the airline and we don’t have any control in that and the flights being sold online are at a discounted /promotional prices, So the fare difference may be different from that prices. This means every airline has a different amendment policy. Over and above this, SetStay charges Rs.350 per person. (It means Customer call up the call centre to reschedule and Rs.350 will be charged by SetStay over and above the airline charges).
Please note that any Amendment and Cancellation can be done only 24 hours prior to the flight with us. All cancellations done within 24 hours of flight time, will have to be coordinated by the traveler directly with the respective Airline
Ø How can I get tickets after amendments?
We’ll email your amended tickets within 24 hours of making the change to the email address you used for the original booking.
Ø How can I cancel my ticket after amendment?
You’ll have to call our customer service department to cancel amended tickets. Standard cancellation charges shall be applicable.
Ø I still haven’t received my refund. What do I do?
We’re extremely sorry for the delay. Drop in a mail to us at email@example.com and let us know your concern. Someone will get back to you pretty soon.
For any escalations :
Contact us @
Frisp Technologies Private Limited
K-49, Fateh Nagar,
New Delhi – 110018
Ph. No. – +91-8010778181
Email : Support@setstay.com